The price of your trip includes the accommodation of your choice. All meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner, midnight buffet, afternoon tea, high tea, dessert extravaganza, two cocktail parties (with open bar), 24 hour room service, and access to our all star entertainment.
All passengers require a valid passport at the time of departure. It is your responsibility to determine immigration requirements and obtain appropriate documentation, including, visa and passports.
If you have any specific dietary requirements, or other requests, please advise us of this information at the time of booking.
Holland America has now gone with eletronic ticketing. Guests will receive their booking numbers and online check-in information 3 months prior to sailing.
Booked Guest Information
All 30th Anniversary Cruise (February 17th - 24th, 2018)
- Closest airport to the pier is Ft.Lauderdale airport (FLL)
- Pier is located 10 minutes from the airport
- Return Flights no earlier than noon
- All Guests must have a valid passportplease check with the US Consulate in your country of residence or via the Internet.
- Passengers travelling from countries outside of the United States or Canada please be advised that effective Janurary 12, 2009, citizens or nationals from all Visa Waiver Program countries are required to obtain an approved travel authorization ( ESTA) in order to be eligible to travel to the United States. If you are not familiar with this program, please check with the US Consulate in your country of residence or via the Internet.